Terms & Conditions
General Payment & Cancellation Policy
Additonal Terms & Conditions
- Deposit: 60% is payable within seven (7) days of reservation being made.
- Balance: Due eight (8) weeks prior to the arrival date
- Cancellation: Within eight (8) weeks of arrival date 100% of the total value of the reservation is non-refundable.
- Reservations will be automatically cancelled by our reservations system if monies are not received by the due date.
- Cancellation fee $100.00 per person applies for cancellation once the deposit has been paid and outside of the eight weeks of the arrival date.
- A fee of $50.00 per person, per amendment, will apply to reservations altered after the deposit has been paid.
Your payment of deposit or full amount will constitute
acceptance & acknowledgement of the terms of this Policy
Please make yourself familiar with the following additional terms and conditions.
We strongly recommend you insure against loss of deposit & final payment in the event of having to cancel your reservation.
All tariffs & services are subject to change without notice at the operator’s discretion
Booking & Refund Policies
Additional persons will constitute a breach of the occupancy arrangements and will incur additional charges per person at the Perisher Manor Hotel’s full rates. Should the terms and conditions of the occupancy be breached, the management of the Perisher Manor Hotel reserve the right to immediately and without notice terminate the occupancy. The Guest and any other occupant/s shall immediately vacate the room and the Perisher Manor Hotel shall not have any obligation whatsoever to refund any amount of money which has been prepaid.
In accordance with State Legislation, it is an offence to smoke within a commercial property and/ within 4 metres of the property entrance. If a guest chooses to neglect this law then a cleaning fee will be imposed and/a fee of $1,500 charged by the NSW Fire Department will become the responsibility of any guest who falsely activates the fire alarm.
Occupants shall not cause any nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to other occupants. The management of the Perisher Manor Hotel reserve the right to refuse entry into a room to any person.
Damages or breakages during the occupancy are the responsibility of the Guest/s irrespective of whether or not they are caused by the Guest/s. All damages or breakages must be reported to the Manager as soon as they occur and must be paid by the guest prior to their departure.
General Refund Policy
This General Refund Policy (along with the specific booking / cancellation conditions) sets out the circumstances in which the Perisher Manor Hotel may provide refunds to our guest/s ("Guest/s" or "you").
It is noted that Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) provides for certain statutory guarantees, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by us. These warranties are in in addition to any voluntary warranties provided by Perisher Manor Hotel.
Nothing in this Refund Policy affects your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation regarding statutory guarantees to the extent those rights cannot be excluded.
Perisher Manor Hotel will provide a refund where:
- the cancellation terms of the specific offer expressly allow for a refund; or
- prior to the redemption of the offer and during the validity period the Perisher Manor Hotel ceases trading
permanently or officially enters into administration or liquidation.
- We are required by law to do so.
Circumstances that Do Not Qualify for Refunds
For the avoidance of doubt, the following are circumstances that DO NOT qualify for refunds:
- Where you have failed to read the Specific Terms and Conditions of the offer, or the General Terms and Conditions; or
- If you change your mind (except where such change of mind and request is within the required cancellation periods outlined in the relevant cancellation policy);
- If you are a ‘no-show’ and/or fail to check-in on your booking date.
- If you cannot redeem the offer prior to the end of the redemption period due to travel commitments; or
- If you cancel a scheduled booking such that the cancellation voids the package in accordance with the merchant’s
- If the deal/ experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason);
- If you have Perisher Manor Hotel Credit and that Credit expires prior to you making a booking (see General Terms &
Conditions for terms around Credits).